Over the past 150 years, people have been visiting De Wolfsberg to sleep soundlessly, have some drinks and last, but most certainly not least, treat themselves to culinary delights. Our chefs will pamper you in our lovely restaurant, and serve their most delicious specialties together with carefully selected matching wines.
Our employees will present you with five of our chef’s most favourite dishes, along with four of those carefully selected matching wiens. After dinner you may wish to conclude your evening to relax with a drink in our alluring grand café. Subsequently, you could lie down on a bed in one of the hotel rooms, which are all modernly decorated. De Wolfsberg has got what it takes for an unforgettable stay in the district of Nijmegen.
– A one night’s stay in a double room
– A welcome drink upon arrival
– A culinary five course meal with specialties from our chef
– A carefully selected matching wine arrangement
– A luxurious breakfast in our restaurant, with a wonderful view over the valley and the village of Groesbeek.
– The information package that shall contain: maps of the area, cycling and hiking routes and folders with activities to enjoy in this region. Moreover, it even has an entrée ticket for Holland Casino Nijmegen.
– Een overnachting in een tweepersoonskamer
– Ontvangst met welkomstdrankje
– Een culinair 4 gangen specialiteitenmenu van de chef
– Een bijpassend wijnarrangement
– Een luxe ontbijt in het restaurant met uitzicht over het daldorp Groesbeek
– Informatiepakket met fiets- en wandelroutes, plattegronden en leuke activiteiten in de regio, inclusief toegangskaart voor Holland Casino Nijmegen
€ 127,50 p.p.
One person in a double room:
€ 27,50 per room per night.
Suite: € 25,00 per person per night.